Last modified: 20 July 2018
InformationIntech Clean Energy Inc.
375 Thomas Street #1
phone: +1 519 485 1414
Business Number: 82566 3263
2. Information Collected
Intech Clean Energy Inc. may collect data and information about you such as name, surname, company, contact details, email, IP address, your request data, and any other data you provide us and /or that will be needed to install our business relationship.
Data may be collected from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly via email, phone, letter, fax and any other means;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, or view our online advertisements;
3. Use of Data
All the information Intech Clean Energy Inc. collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and our services. Intech Clean Energy Inc. will use the information collected to:
- Provide the products and services you request;
- Evaluate our potential or existing commercial relationship and your ability to perform the contract based on our legitimate interest to do so;
- Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing our communications and customer relationships; performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, network services, information resources and employees.
Where required by applicable law, Intech Clean Energy Inc. will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for Intech Clean Energy Inc. processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligation.
Data will be retained by Intech Clean Energy Inc. only for a period as it may be considered necessary according to applicable laws and reasonable business practices.
4. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Intech Clean Energy Inc. does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
- Intech Clean Energy Inc. may share personal information with service providers Intech Clean Energy Inc. has retained to perform services on our behalf (such as data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Intech Clean Energy Inc. may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
5. Data Transfers
6. Your Rights
You are entitled to see the information Intech Clean Energy Inc. holds about you. You can also request changes to be made to incorrect information. You can ask for information to be deleted or blocked if you think that Intech Clean Energy Inc. shouldn’t be processing that information, or is processing it incorrectly. It is your responsibility to keep your personal information up to date so that accurate records can be maintained.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Cookies, Domain Names and Web Beacons
Intech Clean Energy Inc. uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, when e.g. technical breakdowns occur in Europe, it may be necessary for the full IP address to be transmitted to and shortened by a Google server in the United States. On behalf of Intech Clean Energy Inc., Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to Intech Clean Energy Inc. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software or by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
10. Data Protection Provisions about the Application and Use of Google-AdWords
On this website, the controller has integrated Google AdWords. Google AdWords is a service for Internet advertising that allows the advertiser to place ads in Google search engine results and the Google advertising network. Google AdWords allows an advertiser to pre-define specific keywords with the help of which an ad on Google's search results only then displayed, when the user utilizes the search engine to retrieve a keyword-relevant search result. In the Google Advertising Network, the ads are distributed on relevant web pages using an automatic algorithm, taking into account the previously defined keywords.
The operating company of Google AdWords is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES.
The purpose of Google AdWords is the promotion of our website by the inclusion of relevant advertising on the websites of third parties and in the search engine results of the search engine Google and an insertion of third-party advertising on our website.
If a data subject reaches our website via a Google ad, a conversion cookie is filed on the information technology system of the data subject through Google. The definition of cookies is explained above. A conversion cookie loses its validity after 30 days and is not used to identify the data subject. If the cookie has not expired, the conversion cookie is used to check whether certain sub-pages, e.g, the shopping cart from an online shop system, were called up on our website. Through the conversion cookie, both Google and the controller can understand whether a person who reached an AdWords ad on our website generated sales, that is, executed or canceled a sale of goods.
The data and information collected through the use of the conversion cookie is used by Google to create visit statistics for our website. These visit statistics are used in order to determine the total number of users who have been served through AdWords ads to ascertain the success or failure of each AdWords ad and to optimize our AdWords ads in the future. Neither our company nor other Google AdWords advertisers receive information from Google that could identify the data subject.
The conversion cookie stores personal information, e.g. the Internet pages visited by the data subject. Each time we visit our Internet pages, personal data, including the IP address of the Internet access used by the data subject, is transmitted to Google in the United States of America. These personal data are stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass these personal data collected through the technical procedure to third parties.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies by our website, as stated above, by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from placing a conversion cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, a cookie set by Google AdWords may be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
The data subject has a possibility of objecting to the interest based advertisement of Google. Therefore, the data subject must access from each of the browsers in use the link www.google.de/settings/ads and set the desired settings.
11. Protection of Information
Intech Clean Energy Inc. takes adequate security measures to protect all Information collected from unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy and enabling the correct use of Information.
12. Commercial Information and Minors
Our websites are intended to provide commercial information and to collect data only from commercial operators and it is not intended to be used by minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the websites. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
13. Accessing your Data and Privacy Complaint
If you have any Complaint about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under this Policy or under European General Data Protection Regulation, you may contact us by sending a letter or email to:
Intech Clean Energy Inc.
375 Thomas Street #1
Canada N5C 0B1